Admissions Tools at a Crossroads: Technology versus the Timeless
How are college admissions departments using technology to recruit new students? Should these new technology tools replace the traditional recruiting methods, or, should they work together?
Christine, I enjoyed listening to your presentation last week. I could definitely relate to it. If it weren't for digital media my college decision would have been much harder. I also think it is necessary for a college to have a great social presence. It provides students with a great first impression. Here is an article I read the other day that has some info related to this topic.
Christine I really enjoyed your presentation last week, I thought it was concise and to the point. I also agree with your critique, just because we have and use technology doesn't mean we should replace other forms but expand on them using what ICT's can offer us.
Christine, I enjoyed listening to your presentation last week. I could definitely relate to it. If it weren't for digital media my college decision would have been much harder. I also think it is necessary for a college to have a great social presence. It provides students with a great first impression. Here is an article I read the other day that has some info related to this topic.
ReplyDeletehttp://mashable.com/2011/10/17/facebook-marketing-colleges-universities/
Christine I really enjoyed your presentation last week, I thought it was concise and to the point. I also agree with your critique, just because we have and use technology doesn't mean we should replace other forms but expand on them using what ICT's can offer us.
ReplyDelete